11.17.2011

year book

We have so many pictures of Max.  Every time we go somewhere it's a photo worthy event.  But I never make prints...where would I put them all?  Every once in a while I would go through our folders of pictures on the computer and think, "I wish I could look through these more often".  Also, my husband is an excellent photographer.  So I decided to make year books for Max.  This way I could choose all the best pictures from each year of his life and document them.  We would always have them in print.  And Blurb books are just beautiful.

Max is two, so I'm still a year behind, but I was able to finish year one in time for his birthday.  We looked through it together, and then again, and again, etc.  He loved looking though all the pictures of himself and his family.




First photos ever...

Turning from back to belly...

Funny times with mashed carrots...

Cuteness beyond words...

First vacation...

Each book will end with birthday party photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

little mr moo.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.