11.13.2012

rad tshirt printing

I love when I can include Max in my projects, it's one of the reasons I started this blog.  But there are some things I want to just make for him...not with him.  The ones when it's pretty likely he will just make a huge mess and there will be paint on my walls.  So, when I had some time to myself this past weekend I decided to do the tshirt printing I've been wanting to try for some time. 

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to make stamps or templates.  I decided on templates.  I didn't have any potatoes...They aren't perfect, I just drew them and cut them out by hand.  They are all old cereal boxes, etc.
Triangles : Circles : Cat : Mountain : Chick : Star










Some I really love, others not so much...but that's how most of my projects go.  The chick template didn't work at all, they were all blobs.  Another note on the templates- you can't really goop the paint on the brush or else it will bleed under the template.  Otherwise I thought they worked pretty well.

I also picked up some gauze to make myself a scarf.


Next time...potato stamps!

1 comment:

little mr moo.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.